I want to detail a chronological history, please read and give suggestion for solution:
1. I attended an Interview for the post of Scientist-B of a department under Govt. of India on 27th April, 2010.
2. I was placed at Reserve panel as no. 1.
3. I challenged the selection of selected candidate, who joined the same post on 03rd June, 2013 (since he was not having essential qualification).
4. Hon'ble CAT, Jabalpur directed to issue an appointment order in favour of applicant with all the consequential benefits.
5. Selected candidate challenged the order passed by Hon'ble CAT, Jabalpur.
6. Hon'ble High Court of M.P.passed an order that "Going by settled law no fault can be found with the view taken by tribunal".
7. Selected candidate approached Hon'ble Supreme Court of India.
8. Hon'ble Supreme Court of India passed an order that "We are inclined to entertain the SLP, which is accordingly dismissed"
9. I requested to Secretary to implement the judgement of Hon'ble CAT, Jabalpur.
10. I got an appointment on the post of Scientist-B w.e.f. 23rd August, 2016.
11. I requested Under Secretary to implement the complete judgement i.e. with all the consequential benefits.
12. Under Secretary refused.
13. I requested to Secretary to issue an appointment order with retrospective effect along with Salary arrears, seniority and other related benefits.
14. Received letter from Under Secretary for Refusal.
15. I requested to Secretary to refer the matter to Department of Personnel & Training and Department of Legal Affairs (Ministry of Law) for proper legal interpretation to implement the complete judgement.
16. Received letter from Under Secretary with a stipulation that request of Sh. M. L. Gupta stands rejected.
At this stage, I want to know what shall I do and whether I did any wrong thing.
Please suggest positive way, which should be followed in this regard.
Manik Lal Gupta