Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

All India BAR Exam -Alternate

Page no : 2

Surbhi Bhatia (Law Student)     20 March 2011

To start with I appreciate you are trying to write good english, but its "introduce" and not interduce.

Anyway Lawyers are no Community, I dont think, we have less discriminations already, so please do not contribute into making any new.

To counter the first point, I would like to say that your suggestion is as bad as "I am telling Aishwarya Rai to come and participate in the next beauty paegant that is going to take place" Its not required. All lawyers, even the old and experienced people, to write this exam, is nothing more but an embarassment to their seniority, if we re-read your point, it includes the Hon'ble Judges as well, who also pursued LLB degree once, thereby are also a part of the Bar team, and thus they should write this exam. Right?

As per the second point, I would only like to say, these are just excuses, I know people belonging to colleges of the most what u call isnt a "good university" however they have a flaire to learn, how can you classify on the basis of good or bad university, you are giving your semester /yearly exams anyway, what extra do you add by knowing you have to appear for this exam? try to "mug it with a little more effort" so that it stays a little longer? If yes. Then we dont need such people. thank you.

The third point talks about CA institutes, establishing such institutes will only overburden the system, with much less contribution, The Bar is capable of handling this and its complete waste of resources and time.

The fourth was funniest of all. So you want these lawyers to pay 10-15% of their income, i want to ask why??

You think they would? How can you even expect, do u know its implications? After an income tax we have a new tax system of "professional tax" you want more scams like Hasan Ali? what are you aiming it? Do u just write because you want to?

And this particular line of yours, that after implementation of these superb ideas of yours, definitely we would not need this exam, because if we implement all this, Senior Lawyers, Practicing lawyers as well as Bar people will all opt out of this profession, so you see, no lawyers, no such exam.lol

I wish you had gone through the AIBE. Stop causing embarassment to the so- called Lawyer Community.

3 Like

Manoj Choudhary (Advocate)     21 March 2011

" I KNOW THIS EXAM DOES NOT REQUIRE SO MUCH HARD WORK THIS MAY BE FOR STUDENTS FROM GOOD UNIVERSITY BUT WHATS ABT THOSE WHO R  NOT FROM GGOD UNIVERSITY . "

May be you have completed your LLB from Harward University. But I dont think that ii is working for you. Please refer your silly ideas.

Dear these will not work. Do you think lawyers practicing since last 15-20 years would agree to your ideas.

Manoj Choudhary (Advocate)     21 March 2011

@surbhi

Very nice repiled. Thanks

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     21 March 2011

AIBE EXAM RESULT 70%  so good   percentage result   , if  one  fail seems lack of general knowledge. They have to improve .

This was first time that we have to wait for exam and matrials.   But  now from next every year exam should be taken

1 Like

sumana (practice)     21 March 2011

Dear Mr. Dhingra,

Your point No. 1 and 2 is absurd. By this ur actually doubting credibilitues of oiur seniors. and let me tell u the people who r practicing does not really have any time to concentrate on these issues. According to me all the new pass outs should  come under this umbrella whih you have pointed out in your point no 3 and 4. Please do not post this type of suggestions.

1 Like

Onkar (MT)     21 March 2011

the topic was interesting but suggestions were BAD...

when we pass 5yrs or 3 yrs of education, we are supposed to have enough knowledge of the subject... what BCI has done by introducing this exam is that they dont trust the education imparted by their own permission (hope everybody knows that the LLB courses are designed with directions from BCI)...

they could have made the articleship/ clerkship compulsory, like all other professional courses...  taking exams after exams wont serve the purpose...

[just to add points to pointless discussion above...]

1 Like

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     22 March 2011

I AM FAVOURING  AIBE EXAM  JUST BECAUSE IN THREE YEAR COURSE NOTHING CHALLANGEBLE . FROM THAT POINT OF VIEW AIBE EXAM SOME TYPE OF CHALLANGE .  WE HAVE TO ACCEPT POSSITIVELY.

But in practice many challanges will came this is negligible .

YE TO SARUAT HAI .....

Noman Rushdi (Lawyer)     02 April 2011

Well,  being a law student I am not at all oppose with the BC exam, any way what is there to fear dear!

when one has the capacity to clear law degree, thereshould not be any problem in the exam, rather it will give more confidence to the young lawyers.

I don't support the idea of bringing old advocate in this.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     02 April 2011

Those who make such rules sit in glass houses not related to the actual problems at ground levels.

MURPHTY S LAWS ARE THE PROPER ANSWER.

Lakshmi Kant Gupta (Advocate)     25 May 2011

Stupid idea of introducing exa. for old anmd senior lawyers. Why you do not suggest exam for M.P., M.L.A. I.A.S. P.C.S. in whose hands the fate of whole India lies?

Lakshmi Kant Gupta (Advocate)     25 May 2011

Stupid idea of introducing exam. for old and senior lawyers. Why you do not suggest exam for M.P., M.L.A. I.A.S. P.C.S. in whose hands the fate of whole India lies?

Lakshmi Kant Gupta

Advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register