Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashok kokate (law graduate)     11 October 2010

all india bar counsil exam

sir,

i have passed out my LLB from Nagpur University in 1989. but not enrolled at that time.

but nw i am interested in doing practice . so is it compulsry to give all india bar counsil exam for registration. 

Is there any exumption for me because they have accepted registration fee from me but not yet enrolled.

thank you

Learning

6 Replies

Guna Shekaran R (LAWYER)     11 October 2010

Dear Ashok,

Contact your local bar council office and also visit site https://www.barcouncilofindia.org/ and see answers for your questions.

Thanks

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     11 October 2010

Dear Mr. Ashok,

The All India Bar Exam. is compulsory only for those who graduate in LL.B from the academic year 2009-10 onwards.

Since you have passed the LL.B. in the year 1989 itself, you need not sit for the exam.  You are eligible for enrolment straight away.  Please approach your State Bar Council and submit your Form. 

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     11 October 2010

I agree with Ramachandran Sir.

(Guest)

YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITED REGISTRATION FORM ,YOU WILL GET REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE AND IDENTITY CARD BY REGISTERED POST AT YOUR RESIDENCE.JUST WAIT FOR SOME TIME .YOU CAN START PRACTICING AS ADVOCATE  AS PER THAT LETTER.THANKS AND GOOD LUCK.

layeeq Khan (Law Student)     10 November 2010

agree with suchitra mam..

zakir hussain lone (student)     21 April 2011

OBVIOUSLY, YOU NEED NOT  TO  APPEAR IN THE "ALL INDIA BAR EXAM"  BECAUSE IT IS FOR THOSE STUDENTS  WHO HAVE COMPLETED THEIR DEGREEIN THE ACCADEMIC YEAR 2009-2010

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register