LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     01 January 2008

All Excel Tricks

Download this attachment containing useful tricks for using Excel in the most effective way.

Learning

19 Replies

soulofvalbooj (n/a)     01 January 2008

thankq once again sir

sureshonkar (n/a)     02 January 2008

thank u sir

avrella_m112 (n/a)     02 January 2008

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for sending me the excel shortcut keys to my id. I found it very useful. Could you please forward me this as well? the link has been blocked by our company and we cannot download any stuff.

Awaiting your response.

My email id is [url=mailto:avinad@altayer-trends.com]avinad@altayer-trends.com[/url]

Thanks,

Wishing you a pleasant day ahead!!!

swetha1983 (n/a)     05 January 2008

Thanks for the wonderful attachment

ADV.NAVIN KANGO (n/a)     13 January 2008

[user=2]yedhulaprakash[/user] wrote: Download this attachment containing useful tricks for using Excel in the most effective way."
HELLO SIR i m adv navin from Mumbai.thnk for ur excel attachment. and sir since i am new can u write me how to snd intro. msg. to all member of our forum

manishyogi (n/a)     15 January 2008

Thanks for the attachment

suman (n/a)     17 January 2008

Thanx sir

This is more usefull for every on

vishalHRgi (n/a)     18 January 2008

[user=2]yedhulaprakash[/user] wrote: "Download this attachment containing useful tricks for using Excel in the most effective way."

Thanks a lot Priyanka foe sharing such a precious material on MS Excel.

Can you please help me getting some excercises on excel to practice on. this will enrich my knowledge in excel. Hope to hear froim you soon.

-aman

pondy.queen (n/a)     28 January 2008

hello sir,

gud aftn'n sir, ur one of the member of Hr website na, i c'ned u

thanks

pondy.....

KRISHNAMOORTHY (n/a)     28 January 2008

Thank you very much for the information.

KRISHNAMOORTHY

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     02 February 2008

Thanks for the attachment.

Tipsy (importer)     10 April 2008

sIR , iWOULD BE THANK FUL TO YOU IF YOU CAN SEND ME LINK LINK OF EXCEL Download this attachment containing useful tricks for using Excel in the most effective way. AS FACILITLITY IS NOT AVAILABLE ON SITE THANKS BHARAT : IMPEXSOLUTION@VSNL.NET

Tipsy (importer)     14 April 2008

Any Idea F & O stock Mkt Graph :How to Plot a Graph by takin Y axis 0 to 30 and 0 to -30 and X Axis 80 to120 in excel? X Axis - Share Price at expiry for RNRL 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105,110, 115, 120 12. 7, 2, -3, -8, 2, 12, 22, 32 Profit/Loss on Y Axis How to Plot a Graph by takin Y axis 0 to 30 and 0 to -30 and X Axis 80 to120 in excel thanks impexsolution@vsnl.net

Adv. Sanjaykumar Sharma (ADVOCATES & TAX CONSULTANTS)     21 July 2008

Please send shortkey regarding excel to my email id advsharmannd@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register