Upgrad LLM

alimony for life?

Dear All

I am currently paying interim maintenance.

If I am to get the divorce decree in a few months time, could anyone explain for how long I will need to pay alimony? Wife is a PG who has been deliberately sitting jobless for nearly 3 years. We have no children. Do the courts still ask husband to pay an educated wife for the rest of her life?

Lawyer at Supreme Court of India

Sir, 

If an educated wife is delibrately sitting home then contest the present petition and set aside the interim maintenance already being granted. There are various citations in this behalf. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Total likes : 1 times

Originally posted by : Kapil Chandna
Sir, 

If an educated wife is delibrately sitting home then contest the present petition and set aside the interim maintenance already being granted. There are various citations in this behalf. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Thank you for your input sir

xxx

arrange a job for the lazy women, drag her to find a job or else be happy paying maintenance for Life. Fight Back !!

well if she has good qualification and previous experience, just produce it in court, u can file revision applicaiton and produce these documents.

if u r going to get divorce decree, u hv to pay maintenance under crpc 125 until she remarries. 

if u r paying mainteance under 24 of hma, then u hv to pay till the date of judgment. 

Total likes : 1 times

Originally posted by : Born Fighter
arrange a job for the lazy women, drag her to find a job or else be happy paying maintenance for Life. Fight Back !!

Exactly why Im trying to get some insight into my problem here, captain obvious.

Originally posted by : autohide4u
I can understand the pain of queryist.

I can understand that you are severely butthurt and resurrecting old threads. Do lousy people like you have any shame in trolling for the heck of it? 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x