Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF LCI - ADMIN'S INTERFERENCE NEEDED

Page no : 2

Admin (LawyersClubIndia Team)     10 April 2010

We got a reply from Mr.Raj Kumar Makkad which is as follows:

Respected Sir! Though I have tried to bring only legal aspects before the members of the community even then if specific posts regarding Muslims and Christians are not welcomed then I shall avoid such postings in future.

1 Like

Daksh (Student)     10 April 2010

Dear All,

To logically conclude this unfortunate turn of events with a view to show a way forward and to convey a strong message for future purposes it is utmost necessary that Mr.Raj Kumar Makkad should and must accept his fault of intentionally indulging into something which is not only subjectively offending but also not appropriate and hence his evasive response of bringing only legal aspects  does not hold much water and hence condemnable.

Giving half hearted justification is one thing and doing genuine introspection  is another.   It may seems a bit blunt but the most unfortunate part is that there is voluntary  effort to clear the air by Mr. R.K.Makkad.

Best Regard

Daksh

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     10 April 2010

I always try to read mr.makkad's post, and i never  find problem because i think that it is a freedom of speech,and mr.makkad is using the same.there is no perameters to know that when the breakeven point has been come in the freedom.

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     11 April 2010

Mr. Makkad's contributions are not just gossips or fantacies he created himself.  He is bringing to the notice what is happening around.  Why should he be blamed for that? Aren't we living in society? Shouldn't we know what is happening around us?  Are they not all of our concern?  His contributions on various other issues didnt beneficially enlighten members?  Why only few of his postings are being coloured with the name of religion? I never saw him making any personal comment on any religion, caste or creed.  Why this hue and cry?

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     11 April 2010

LCI has already resolved the matter and the author had acknowledged the same.  Let us not rake up the issue at a time when some displeasure is caused.  It is not the best we contribute to the site that counts, even some percentage of displeasure created in the name of any sensitive issues cannot be ignored.  This forum has already set high standards in the lawyer's community and cannot afford to be branded or isolated for few in the name of exercise of demoractic rights. Lawyers need to stand together and enrich this site through exercise of intellectual skills and nothing else.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     11 April 2010

let this matter be closed now, no one shall try to create a divide.

its a request to all my dearest friends.

Solace (Legal Advisor)     11 April 2010

Many thanks for admin in this regard.No body have to clarify and defend Mr. Raj Kumar Makkad, as he himself acknowledged his mistakes as a wise man policy.

Ankur Garg (Company secretary)     12 April 2010

Completely agree with learned member Mr. Kiran.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register