LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

swati   04 June 2016

ailmony

A person to whom i m getting married after his divorce has filed the case due to dissertation and no intrest for making relationship from the first day...its 4 years of unsuccessful marriage. She is working and ready for the divorce but demanding 28 lacs rupees for settlement.Is this amount is right? She was working and never help in financial matters of the person.not a single money. Is this totally fine to demand such a huge amount in this case when they only spend 7-8 lacs in the whole arrangement. My to be husband filed the case firsf on the basis of cruelty and dissertation. And his wife is torturing him that if you didnt give the money then she will not let him take divorce..we have proof that my to be husband tried to make relationships in the starting but she denys that. Her father is also giving him threat that he will not let hime be free easily.kindly guide us.what to do?

Learning

4 Replies

ramesh   04 June 2016

This is hw clever woman misuse laws and gain profit, since she is nt willing for divorce she can drag d case for 5 yrs, if u hav any proof of adultery u can get easily.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     04 June 2016

The contested divorce case filed by him might run for years and after getting to know that he wants to remarry she is using the situation and in the disguise of putting a quick full stop to the relationship is demanding huge amount of money.on the other hand if he can prove in the contested divorce that she had voluntarily deserted him then she is not entitled for any maintenance.

swati   06 June 2016

Thanks all. Yes we have proof as a recorded call in which she agreed that the person tries to make relationship in the starting of the marriage but she denys. We have also some msgs in which she is abusing her in laws and torturing my to be husband.

swati   06 June 2016

Thanks all. Yes we have proof as a recorded call in which she agreed that the person tries to make relationship in the starting of the marriage but she denys. We have also some msgs in which she is abusing her in laws and torturing my to be husband.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register