Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ad Amjad Ali (Advocate )     11 September 2011

Agriculture land tranferred illegally


The deceased agricuture land was illegally transferred to his nephews.while his wife and son were depried of form this property, The property was transferred 7 year ago,

Please help us how should we do to obtain this land ,


 1 Replies

Chirag Bhatt (Lawyer Gujarat High Court)     11 September 2011

Are the names of wife and son in 7/12, revanue record  ?

if yes, file a criminal complaint against them

if yes, file a civil suit of declaration and cancellation of sale deed and injunstion applicaiton as well,

for limitation  period, delay condonation application should be filed with proper reasons.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query