LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (none)     12 April 2013

Agriculture land sell

hello lawyers club i issue a add for sell of agriculture land in INDIA and many are expressing interest for buying the land .One person contacted from England,i need to ask that money value in india is many time lower than there,should i increase the amount of bidding for them or  should kept same.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 April 2013

You can increase as per the market price there

Rahul (none)     12 April 2013

please suggest some source from where to get their market value.So that we can make a rough idea of bidding amount.

Advocate Suwarna Jadhao (-)     12 April 2013

U can increase the value, its upto u, if the person is having np problem to buy at that rate. U can get the market value of the said property, from the registrar office within whose jurisdiction ur land is situated. U can try to get market value from the governmemnt web site also.

a.chop (student)     12 April 2013

can you plz advice in our case we are a muslim family (sunni) in which my father has died and has left no will and we are 2 sisters and a brother. we have the property that has to be divided. so if you could plz advice on the division of the property according to muslim law in india and also there is a house in which my brother has 50% of share and rest was in the name of my father so how will the distribution take place.and also does daughters have a share in the agriculture land in muslim law, i will appreciate your  early reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register