Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     24 June 2017

Agriculture land enroachment

Respected Lawers,

I am having an agriculture land of .07 cents . And i had got it updated in all the revenue records.And i had purchased this land some ten years back.But now one of the neighbour had encroached this land and started an argument saying that , the land belongs to him.But he is not having any revenue records with him.He says that , it blongs to him since it is being enjoyed by him.

Now how to resolve this issue.All the revenue records like ROR, ADANGAL, REGISTERED DOC etc are on my name.Kindly advice me a precise solution.

Regards,

Surya

Learning

2 Replies

Arjun Kohli   24 June 2017

File a complaint with the Police. Since you have the ownership in your name and you have all the necessary documents too, police can rightfully restrain him from entering your property.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 June 2017

File a case in land grabbing tribunal and get an injunction order. An injunction is an equitable remedy in the form of a court order that compels a party to do or refrain from specific acts. A party that fails to comply with aninjunction faces criminal or civil penalties, including possible monetary sanctions and even imprisonment. They can also be charged with contempt of court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register