Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SaiKrishna Adoni   23 July 2021

Agricultural land passbook - ap

Hello Sir/Madam

Could you please let us know the details on getting the passbook for our agricultural land at AP.

My Late grandfather has purchased this land long back and looks like they have misplaced the register document and to my knowledge the Passbook was never issued/received.

We are farming this land for so many decades. I only have the servey number of this property.

It would be great help if you could let me know the process to get the passbook.

Thank you.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 July 2021

Documents required to get land passbook in AP

1. Passbook application form.
  2. Tax receipts.
  3. Old land passbook.
  4. Registered documents.
  5. Recent passport size photograph.
  6. Signatures.
  7. Scanned copy of FIR (in case of misplaced pattadar)
  8. NoC from bank in your jurisdiction (in case of misplaced pattadar)

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 July 2021

Who is enjoying the property?  Who is in possession of the property?  Who are all legal heirs ?  What information is available on ownership in the website fo AP Govt ?  What steps you have taken so far in visiting that place and inquiring about the details by contacting VRO. 

Visit to the Registrar office where the land is situated, get a search, and obtain a certified copy of the Registered document which may cost around Rs.500/-

Contact VRO for doing needful. Certain things can be settled more through personal contact.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register