Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K Rama Krishna Rao (Sr Manager- Purchase)     17 May 2012

Agricultural land issue

I would like to present the following case for your opion and guidance

My cousin aged now 26 years was married to a gentleman at the age of 19 years. She was blessed with one daughter aged 6 years now.

It is unfortunate that the gentleman met with a motorbike accident when their daughter was at 3 years age.

This gentleman has father , mother and younder sister ( married ) and settled. 

Gentleman has a a grand father (fathers father) and grand mother. Grand father has certain extent of agricultural land and a house in a village ( earned by his own and not accrued by heriditary). 

From that grandfather has registered a piece of land (4 acres) in the name of the gentleman just 15 days  prior to the accident as a gift stating that the entire rights will be to the gentleman subsequent to that the benefits can be enjoyed by his wife and the child. 

Gentleman father and mother are not coperating for the livelihood of my cousin and child.

Based on ones advise, agricultural land rights were transferred to my cousin and subsequently the land was registered in the name of the child and kept my cousin as nominee on the same day. This was not known to the father and mother of the gentleman. Pass books obtained in the name of the child. 

Gentleman father has 2 acres of land and mother has 6 acres whiich in turn given to their daughter at the time of marriage of their daughter.

Even the money received from insurance agency after the demise of the gentlemen was forcibly enjoyed by them without giving single penny to my cousin. Not even single pie given from the agricultural land till date. In turn she has given a legal notice which needs to be pusued.

My cousin is very innocent and doent know anything and realised after all these consequences.

They were not at all co-operating on any front and the claim from the gentleman mother is that we need to remove my cousin name as guardian and her name to be kept and will not give sigle pie from the land.

Request ur opinion to proceed further on this.

ramky

Learning

1 Replies

K Rama Krishna Rao (Sr Manager- Purchase)     18 May 2012

Hi

Thanks for your feedback. I will expect views from other members too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register