LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pradipkumarhinge   02 June 2015

Agri land purchase advice

I want to know if the agricultural land from Mr. A [Dalit Kaikadi] can be purchased by a non-dalit.

The land in question was a self acquired property of Mr. A

Learning

6 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 June 2015

The self acquired property of the dalit can  be purchased by anon dalit person, there is no legal infirmity in it. 

aarjun vhajage (Lawyer)     22 June 2015

You can buy the property

Rohan   29 June 2015

Hi, 

My name is Rohan . I need help from all of us. According Maharashtra Government Only farmer can buy Agricultural land.On April 2015 My Mother got death due to heart attack. Now my father feeling alone ,so i am planning to buy a agriculture land for him ,so he can pass is time by doing plantation or nursery. While discussing with him about legal issue , my father told me that at my native place (Jalgaon) we had family agriculture land ,but on 21 Jan 2011 we sold it. Has i know that before 2008 their is no need of farmer certificate to buy a land. So please tell me how i can get Farmer certificate .

Thank You  

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     18 January 2016

Mr. Pradip kumar.. you cannot buy that property.

(Guest)

With due respect to above advocate , i think i read some northern state have restriction for  transfer from SC to open . 

In maharshtra you ca not take tribal land . Land owned by Schhedule tribe .

Myself not expert in agriculture land but as per some expert if you had agriculture land in past on basis of that old land record you can get agriculturist certificate and additionally you can state you sold land due to finacial need

2011 is recent , so you may get it but try early.

First get certificate for father then only proceed 

(Guest)

Land law state subject , so every state law changes don't compare one state law to another , although most similar but even one section can cause economic disaster

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register