LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Khoobchand Bojwani   02 March 2023

agreement to sale without possession cum GPA

sir my question is can a gpa person transfer the property in his own name.or can he a vendor and vendee in a same document.please suggest thanku for your valuable responses.


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 March 2023

The general power of attorney is a broad mandate that gives an agent a lot of power to handle the affairs of a principal. The agent or the person designated to act on behalf of the principal is charged with handling several tasks.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     02 March 2023

No, GPA holder can not transfer the property in his own name and can not be vendor and vendee in same document.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More