Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R T Pandey (CEO)     27 July 2012

Agreement to run a diesel generator

Dear Sir

I as a proprietor have signed an agreement to install and run a diesel genrator with Oriental  insurance on a monthly rental basis for three years.one of the clause of the agreement reads as following

"That the first party will provide the Genset facility as provided in normal office hours without charging any extra charges in case power supply is not available in our office permises for a contineous period of 24 hours in a day (due to whats ever reason)

one of the emplyopee  responsible for electrical up keep in the company having personal interest(his relative could not succeed in bidding process has resorted  to un fair means viz- switching of the supply mains(11KV through miscreants),putting unequal loads on genrator phases, pulling down electrical fuses installed by electrical department and so on and bringing it under whatsover clause to cause us finacial loss.

Furthermore they got one small wall constructed in front of aproach to the genrator forcing us to walk through sewer lines and crossing hazardous electrical lines. if we complain the take the plea by saying that other generator providers are also facing similar problem and they do not complain(the are related to each other)

Although we have written them to remove the various obstruction in performance of our obligation but the company does not heed to our request. Kindly advice me regarding legal remedies available to me.

thanking you in anticipation

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register