LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raviprasad (advocate)     08 September 2011

Agreement to management of hospital by a company format

I like to have a Proforma/format to draft an agreement on behalf of a company who is owner of a Hospital building with all facilites and inteded to to handover to a medical professional to manage the hospital. In this connection company intended to execute a agreement with that professional name and styled as Management Agreement. I like to have a format/draft.

Learning

4 Replies

jayant (legal)     08 September 2011

No need to ask other expert as you are one of the expert in drafting. Kindly drfat ur self as per your requirement.

raviprasad (advocate)     08 September 2011

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your response.but, I need a proforma to educate myself.

Regards.

Adv.Dhulipalla Ravi Prasad

sachin tapadia (propritor)     26 May 2013

I like to have a Proforma/format to draft an agreement on behalf of a company who is owner of a Hospital building with all facilites and inteded to to handover to a medical professional to manage the hospital. In this connection company intended to execute a agreement with that professional name and styled as Management Agreement. I like to have a format/draft.

sachin tapadia (propritor)     26 May 2013

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register