LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sayed Maqsood Ahmed   31 July 2022

agreement of sale ie sathe khat

Dear learned advocates

I have a flat jointly owned by me and my wife and sale deed is registered in our both names.

My wife is out of country, I have a buyer.
Can I only execute an agreement of sale ie. sathe kat with the buyer for 3 months duration. Of course my wife will come to India within 3 months at the time of registration of sale deed in sub registrar office.

is it permissable under law or not. or what other legal option is available for me.

your immediate response would be highly appreciated

thanks and best regards


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query