Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MUNJA LVAKUMAR   02 December 2022

Agreement of sale cum gpa with possession validity

Hello Sir ,

Please inform whether agreement of sale cum GPA with possession (AGPA)  which is registered  is still valid even after AGPA holder did the Sale deed for other person ?

Person A gives Agreement of sale cum GPA with possession to person B  . And AGPA is registered  .Person B sold the property  to Person C sale deed registered .Now am trying buy the property from Person C. Kindly advice is any problem ?  In future we may any issues from person A ? is the AGPA is still valid ? Kindly answer my queries .

Learning

3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 December 2022

When was the sale deed executed and registered?

MUNJA LVAKUMAR   03 December 2022

Agpa registered on 2019 and after that sale deed on 2020 In Sale deed it was mentioned tha person A as a seller and represented by B and in document A recieved amount of 375000 and paid 21000 as stampduty . 375000 for this same amount A has Sale Deed from prior owners which is registered on 2018.Property is in Telangana Sangareddy district.

lavakumar munja   03 December 2022

As there is a mistake in my above reply and I could not able to correct that reply.So replying from a new account .

Kindly consider this as  my reply to Venu Sir .

Hi Sir , 

Sale Deed was registed on Person C on 2020 . AGPA was on 2019 form Person A to B .In which it was mentioned that Person A recieved 375000 from preson B and registered by stamp duty paid 21000.This is the same amount for which Person A has priovously bought . In 2020 sale deed it was documened like Seller Person A was represented by AGPA holder B.

Thanks .

Am the same lavakumar who posted original  question .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register