LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudhakar rao (--)     13 June 2011

Agreement of sale cum GPA

We are thinking to purchase a residential plot from the GPA holder in hyderabad (RR district). The document GPA holder is havig has mentioned as agremnt of sale cum GPA and itis registered from the registrar office in the year 2007. The land was purchased by GPA holder from the original owner. The docuement is mentioned that the GPA holder is paid full amount of sale value to the originl owner. Now the original owner is alive but he/she may not be coming to the registrar office. The GPA holder is ready to exicute the sale dead. The docuement also mentioned that "The time is not the accent for doing the sale dead by GPA holder.  is it ok to buy this property?

Learning

7 Replies

Ashok Yadav (Lawyer)     13 June 2011

Yes in A.P. it is legal. Agreement to sell cum GPA is legally valid in the state of A.P. The GPA holder can execute sale deed in your favour there will be no hurdle in future.

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     13 June 2011

If the original owner is come to registration at sub-registrar office is better for u and if the GPA holder come for registration u can make one notarized  MOU (Consent) with original owner.

Anil (Engineer)     17 June 2011

Whether Aggrement of Sale CUM GPA is legal in Karnataka?

Srinivas   21 March 2018

Hi, I have a doubt. Why agreement of sale cum GPA is made instead of Sale deed. What are the advantages and disadvantages. Can we buy a plot from Agreement of sale cum GPA person? What others precaustions we should take if we need to purchase from AGPA.

Srinivas   21 March 2018

Hi, I have a doubt. Why agreement of sale cum GPA is made instead of Sale deed. The GPA holder can directly ask for sale deed from seller.  What are the advantages and disadvantages and why this AGPA is used. Can we buy a plot from Agreement of sale cum GPA person? What others precaustions we should take if we need to purchase from AGPA.

Srinivas   21 March 2018

Hi, I have a doubt. Why agreement of sale cum GPA is made instead of Sale deed. The GPA holder can directly ask for sale deed from seller.  What are the advantages and disadvantages and why this AGPA is used. Can we buy a plot from Agreement of sale cum GPA person? What others precaustions we should take if we need to purchase from AGPA.

Srinivas   21 March 2018

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register