I'm going to buy a resale flat in Kolkata. The property has been identified and title search done by a lawyer. When I approached HDFC bank today for home loan, they requested for a Sale Agreement among other required documents.
Now my questions are:
- Is it only my obligation to prepare the Agreement of Sale or do the seller too take part in it?
- Is a lawyer required to prepare the Sale agreement?
- Is a stamp paper reqired?
- How much time does it take?
- What is the cost of the stamp paper?
- How much does a lawyer usually charge for the same?
- Should the seller too need to bear the costs of preparing the agreement?
Thanks in advance.