IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mukul (TSO)     14 June 2013

Agreement issue

Hi ,


I have joined the Max Hospital  in delhi padpadganj on 5th of Feb as a staff nurse that i have to work here for one year and sign a agrement  for  60,000 thousand rupee at the time of joing but when i asked about this agreement my HR said its a formality. After few days they asked me to give a check of 60,000  asking that its a formality and without this they dont give the salary. I have give that  check. at the time of joing they asked me that they will provide me a tranning for one month and that will be in differnt branch of Max and they asked that a cab will provide to us. But they only give a training for 7 days and did not provide the cab. I went by my own convience.When i completed that training and back to hospital they  supposed to gave me 1 or 2 patient     would be now on on job training as per them. but they started to gave me 5,6 patient and there is not any kind of traning. One day when i asked for they to my senior they asked me that this is your job and you have to do this. As i was knew to that place and did not know so many things i have to asked to my seniors for many things but most of the time they refuse to tell and say i dont know. And the  seniors take the easy patient and given me always new admission. So now there is new work but no buddy was to tell me anything. One day somebody lost an equipement and as i come to my shift one person come and roudly taked me also abused me and said you have to give money for this but i said i did not lost it. At end of that they have found that equipment. So i got mently torchered at that place so i decied to quit that job and i left that job without any notice. But after some time they start to sent the notice and they have just apply that check for the money. Now again they have sent a notice under section 138 and 420 saying they  required 60,000 rupees as it is the cost of the training they have provided but  they did not inform me at the time of joining that i have to pay 60,000 for there such kind training. Now they sent a notice stating that if i do not send the money they will case  on me under section 138 and 420 .i belong to a normal family and  i cannot give 60,000 thousand. And sir also one of my collegue left the job at same time due the same reason as they were harrish us mentaly.Please tell me now what i have to do.


 3 Replies

Akshay Sahni (Founder/Partner)     14 June 2013

Dear Sir,

Please visit www.indialawhelp.com for any further queries.


Akshay Sahni



Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 June 2013

Approach a competent and experienced lawyer as ap..........................................with copies of all of your documents, give inputs in person, spend quality time with your lawyer and proceed under expert advice of your lawyer.

You may tke elders in the family along with you and understand the merits carefully.

At Delhi you can access lawyers par excelence.


U are advised to contact any good lawyer of Delhi or Ghaziabad with all your papers to get proper advise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query