LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhi   06 April 2017

Agreement for sale

Agreement for sale done by testator before his death leaving a will in favour of his only daughter.on the basis of will daughter filed suit for permanent injuction against step mother and other relatives which is pending. So in lispendens property buyer first filed police complaint resulting no fir against daughter and now a SPECIFIC SUIT for performance in civil court. Kindly let me know can buyer can get possesion through court on balance consideration in LISPENDENS property. Thnxx

Learning

4 Replies

shrenik (lawyer)     08 April 2017

Yes sure by the civil.suit only You will win case for specific performance of contract if contract is drafted perfectly

Ramesh Chander (Advocate)     14 April 2017

IF THE AGREEMENT IS LEGALLY CORRECT, IT WOULD BE ENFORCED AND IF THE DAUGHTER DENIES ITS PERFORMANCE, IT CAN BE GOT PERFORMED THROUGH COURT.  

Rakesh Pullamcheru (Student)     15 April 2017

Yes, if the running time in the agreemt of sale with the deceased testator is not lapsed, the buyer can, otherwise not.

time is essence of any agreement and contract,

you we need to look in to the terms of the contract more observingly.

Irene Horne   14 November 2017

Can you please help me in finding of cheapessayservice prices because I want to do some agreement of sale. If you know something about it then please contact me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register