Upgrad LLM

agreement for case at supreme court


I am rahul we have a property disptue of my grandfather's self acquired property between my mom and her 4 siblings, where my mom and her dad(my grandpa) is dead, The case is over took by my father and I signed a power of attorney to my dad regarding the case and i am the only child.

The case is filed in supreme court now.

But my mom's siblings is ready to pay me money to sign for the share I get in supreme court.

Is this deal genuine and legal and can I move forward with this deal, As I do not want to be involved in this matter and I can take the money and pursue my further education.

yes you can sign the agreement.

For Free legal advice or more information or advice please contact us on 9999121211 or rupin.lawjunction@gmail.com.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x