LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shekhar (proietor)     28 November 2011


G  is women. women is widow she was made agreement with builder now she is married with H  her name change to F   she had declared in gazzet. and athaar card with new name.now what is the procedure to take a possession form builder with new name.


 3 Replies

I.S.Roy,Advocate (Advocate)     28 November 2011

It is very simple on mentioning the change of name particulars in separate documetn with the builder at the time of taking possession of the property

with regards

I.S.Roy, Advocate

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     29 November 2011

She can make corresspondance with her name to get the possession of the property in her new name.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 November 2011

Prepare all fresh documents in NEW name, it is legal and valid under given circumstances

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register