LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More



How a business agreement be changed ?

May be it is due to business partner or investment??


 5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     14 January 2011

by both

Rhonda Luna (HR)     15 January 2011

It may be by both .

how to proceed if I have to change a partner or take over his shares?

sanjay kumar (BE/ LLM in Corporate Laws)     19 January 2011

Any terms of change in the agreement must be included in the agreement itself. Otherwise, it can only be done by mutual consent of the contracting parties.

If no such terms were included in your agreeement, do check-up whether your agreeement has any termination clause.

Otherwise, it will be very difficult to breach the contract.

varun kathuria (proffessional)     21 January 2011

agreed with sanjay kumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query