IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anushka (i)     05 January 2010

agreeculture land records

i find some mistec in land record in mutation entary hou can i coorect it ?


 5 Replies

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     05 January 2010

File an application before the same Authority to rectify the mistake in the mutation Proceedings !

Daksh (Student)     06 January 2010

Dear Anushka,

The hierarchy goes like Patwari, Tehsildar and Financial Secretary and you may resort to representation to them one by one.

Thanks and best regards


anushka (i)     07 January 2010

under which sec. actuli when we correct the corection of mutation entary landlore is chage and he is a owner of the land at last 30 to 35 years.after chage he losed his prpperty




You need to point out the query is with regard to which state.

So far as Bombay is concerned the heirarchy is City survey officer, Superintendent of Land Records, Deputy Director of Land Records, Revenue Ministrer.

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     14 January 2010

under Bombay land revenue code all mutation entries are entered there are separate rules made by your state. File an application with Talati, Circle Inspector, Mamlatdar and no action in that can you can approach deputy collector - also you can approach district inspector of land records i.e. DILR office.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query