Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

charu (engineer)     02 January 2012

Agent was cheated after sold all the plots he was expired

Hi

my cousin brother given for his Land development purpose he was given GPA (in 2001 Year)   (1 Acres) to Developer(Agent) all the rights to Agent ,in this GPA they written as after developing Layout to the plots to the land and after Sale the Plots they will credited to my couisn (Prinicipal) account but Agent  slod all the plots he did not paid single amount  my cousin asking so many days agent postponed he did not paid single amount now he(Agent) was expired .now we want go to court for this we have some questions

1)in the GPA (2001 Year) we given all the rights to Agent after sale money was credit to our account but he was not any amount can we challenge to court against to his children(because Agent was expired)

2)now Agent was expired so how to solve this problem ? for this case some body saying we need to forget that land is it right?

Thanks

charu

Learning

3 Replies

ramaraju ramaiah (Tax Consultants Advocates)     03 January 2012

recently SLP allowed by affix court sale with G.P.A. as agent is not valid one

Suraj Lamp Ltd vs. Jammu & Harayana

charu (engineer)     03 January 2012

Thanks for reply sir,

but my question is Agent sold all the plots in 2001 with showing our GPA but now Agent was expired if we move court now fruitfull results come or not 

how to say to court this much of delay reasons?

which sections can we fight in the court

Thanks

charu

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     03 January 2012

Dear Charu,

If the children of the agent inherits any property from him, then up to such extent of property the children are responsible for the liabilities of their father.  So, confirm the same and file a suit for recovery of money otherwise not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register