agent code for law firm

Dear All,

This is urgent.

Please tell me how I can obtain a trademark agent code for my Law Firm?

The law firm consists of Lawyers.


Thanks in Advance.


Dear Ms Vibha,

Generally, when you apply for any trademark application on behalf of your client along with POA on Form TM-48 in your favour by your client, the trademark registry will allot you an agent no and the party or applicant will be given an proprietor code.

However, you can also apply for registration as a trademark agent on a form TMA-1 for the same under rule 153. The form is awailable on website of trademark registry.


shruti shah

Advocate and Tradmeark Attorney



Attorney - JC Law Firm


Dear Ms Vibhaji,



Generaly Agent Code is given to the Practicing Advocate or TM Aagent and not to the Body incroprated. Get the POA in Favor of Advoctae/TM Agent of Your LAWFIRM and apply throgh you Advocate and provide his/her details as working with your LAWFIRM . This how you can address your LAWFIRM before TM Registry.


Rest of the details have provided by the Ms Shruti Sha.


 Let us know, if we could be any help for you .......




Atul Suryavanshi


  JC Law Firm

Mobile- 09923552956

Email: atul@justacausa.in




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x