Upgrad LLM

age limit for registration in bar council

sir, i am working in defence force. and studying in LLb ...is there any age limit for registring as advocate in bar councils / or say maximum age limit is 30years of age, as one of my friend told me..   i have completed 29years of age . if , yes , then is there any relaxation in age for defence forces employee/ Ex-servicemen for age limit in registration?????????

Advocate

As of now there is no age limit. I  have registered myself  in 2011   after passing LL B and  passing the Bar Exam in June 2011.I am 67 years old now.Please dont worry.Go ahead. Good Luck

Total likes : 1 times

Law Student

yes there is no Age limit....I agree to krishnan sir.

you r stident of law. therefore dont rely on any ones(friend) suggestion, read books, find solutions. i think u r asking a person who is unkon to this field. so dont repete this mistake again. only ask to expert of concern field.

lawyer

there is for sure an age limit of 30 myfriend for llb and for ballb 5 year progs  limit is 20 years ,

and obc lilit is 22 years and llb limit id 35 years

Hi,

I am working in private company and my age is 41. I want to do law course and practise as a lawyer. I request you to help me in knowing the followings.

1. Is there a upeer age limit to register in bar council and practice as a lawyer?

2. Is there a upper age limit for admission to 3 YEAR LLB?

My age is 44 and want to appear in LLB enterance Exam. I am teaching professionals (CA/CWA/CS)  for last 17 years in Haridwar.

Please guide me about above situtaion

If it is possible from any state  within India,  please mention.

(M)  9152364303

Harkesh Mohan

ACME COMPUTERS

612, Avas Vikas

Haridwar

Dear Sir, I am 36 year old. I want do LL B. Could you please guide me? where did you do your LL B?(Regular/Correspondece,... whether correspondence available?). Thanks in advance...

The Bar Council of India (BCI), which governs standards of legal education in India, introduced the maximum age limit criteria for these two courses in Law -

1- 20 years age limit for the five-year LLB course

2- 30 years age bar for the three-year LLB course

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x