Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VENKS (S)     09 June 2010

Age limit 3 Year LLB

Hi,

I would like to join for a 3 year LLB course.  I consulted few colleges in Bangalore and all of them are telling that minimum age limit is 30 years for General and 35 for SC/ST.

Can someone provide information regarding this as to what the present status in Supreme Court regarding age limit?

Regards,

Legal help.

Learning

8 Replies

Bharat Bhushan (advocate)     09 June 2010

Uptill now the age bar is not approved but bar council is planning to impose age bar for the betterment of legal education. You can ask a copy of circular under which they are refusing the admission.

this will be impliminted very soon unless prohobited by the court.

VENKS (S)     09 June 2010

Thank you Mr. Bharat Bhushan for the reply.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     09 June 2010

PRESENTLY  NO AGE  RESTRICTION TO JOIN LLB 3Y

Rajesh A J (Social Worker)     15 October 2010

Sir/ mam

I am siluvai. i have completed B.com with 39.53%. then i have comleted B.A. (double degree program/ one year )with 72%.my age 30.I would like to join  for  3 year llb.please advise me

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     15 October 2010

go head

Rajesh A J (Social Worker)     15 October 2010

Thank you Sir

Amitabh (consultant)     21 April 2013

The matter was presented in the court of the then CJI BALAKRISHNAN and JJ Sadashivam and Chauhan on 31-8-2009 where the proceedings of the 12 HCs on age restriction were stayed and the matter brought under consideration of the SC. Can somebody please tell the number of the petion by the BCI and what if anything, has happened in the matter since then.Senior Council Mr M.N. Krishnamani appeared on behalf of the BCI.

Amitabh

akash (computer editer)     17 May 2013

no age limet....all the best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register