Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


 4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 April 2023

You can give complaint with evidences to the concern district collector in writing.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     11 April 2023

You shall give a complaint with proof to the Charity Commissioner making a copy to the District Collector concerned.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 April 2023

Youmay give a complaint to the Commissioner or registrar of trust besides giving a complaint to the vigilance department too.


Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 April 2023

Well advised by experts herein above, I cocur.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register