LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANMOL VERMA (ADVOCATE)     12 April 2011

Against Order U/S 127 of Cr.P.C.

 What Remedy is To Be Prefer Against Order U/S 127 of Cr.P.C. when the mainenance is enhanced from Rs.500/- to Rs.3000/- and Husband is undergoing dialysis regulalrly 9 times in a month.


Whether Appeal or Revision before Session Judge or P&H High Court and Under which provision of Law it is to prefer?


 5 Replies

mohansreddy (Advocate)     13 April 2011

Appeal before High court under sec 482 Cr.P.C is maintainable

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     13 April 2011

9 times is quite high man !

I just made a special prayer for this friend of yours.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     13 April 2011


BTW just recollected there is a pnding application of another unfortunate Indian Husband from Panchkula praying Lordship at HC to allow him to sell his kidney so that he can meet the S. 125 CrPC maint. awarded to his wife.

Remind me, tomorrow I will connect you to him so that your freind can file a joinder (taging) to this case pending Appeal as Point of Law is same in both cases !

sudalaimuthu, (Advocate and Tax Consultant sudalaipearls@rediffmail.com)     14 April 2011

dear friend,

 you can vey well approach the concerned territorial High Court  challenging the same by way of an Rivision under Criminal Procedure Code.

Abdul Rauf (Servayer)     19 April 2014

Same satuation is with me .Same repeat story

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register