Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balasubramanian (Student)     24 March 2013

Against harassment

Dear Sir/Madam,

I ask this on behalf of a suppressed woman(octogenarian). This lady lives next to my house old and feeble, she faces harassment by her own son and his daughter in law. They refuse to give her food, she is made to be lonely despite a big family she has. She always used to sit on the verandah of their house. recently i got to know about an incident where this lady was beaten up by an ironman who presses clothes in front of their house and who also works for their house. The iron man and his wife beats the old lady for eating food on road side. What can be done to protect her. Its really horrible to see such an act. Bieng an general public what can be done ? Kindly help

Learning

3 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     24 March 2013

Inform the police on 100. Call CAW Cell also.

www.mehnat.in

A . K . SETH (ADVOCATE--LEGAL ADVISOR)     24 March 2013

1. Local Police/ Senior Superintendent of Police/ Deputy Commissioner may be contacted to accord help to the lady;.

2. Social Institutions in the city may be asked to help the lady;

3. Old age home option may also be considered;

4If lady is ready, Legal Options can also be availed in consultation with some lawyer of repute and intelligence.

akseth advocate::::aksethadvct@gmail.com

A . K . SETH (ADVOCATE--LEGAL ADVISOR)     24 March 2013

1. Local Police/ Senior Superintendent of Police/ Deputy Commissioner may be contacted to accord help to the lady;.

2. Social Institutions in the city may be asked to help the lady;

3. Old age home option may also be considered;

4If lady is ready, Legal Options can also be availed in consultation with some lawyer of repute and intelligence.

akseth advocate::::aksethadvct@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register