LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dinesh (call center executive)     16 July 2008

after llb

hi, my name is dinesh ...well i have completed llb last year in 2007...and since thaen i am workin in a call ceter..but now i want to make my career in law ....so can eny1 guide me wat to do...i havent done eny practice with eny of the senior lawyer.....nd if i want o work with some company as legal advisor or in eny legal department wat to do...????.....do i get i job in corporate sector as a lawyer????????????.....or else for that i have to first do practice....????????...plz guide me with ue invaluble suggestion m very thankful to u.....

Learning

15 Replies

Advocate chitra (working)     16 July 2008

Hi Dinesh

I am also confuse about this question. Elders suggest me that once you can start the practice than you will get the chances for legal job. If you want to do career in law You must start practice. Bcoz knowledge of court is necessary. This is suggest me by senior lawyers.

Thanks

chitra.

dinesh (call center executive)     16 July 2008

thanks chitra ji for ur suggestion so it means nw i hv to do practice.....nd 1 more thing do u no during practice period do we recieve eny payment or salary frm the lawyer.....?????...as we r rendering over services do we get some sort of benefit...:)..

Advocate chitra (working)     16 July 2008

Hi,

No it is not necessary. some lawyes can give you salary Or any amount but when you join senior you must ask about it. bcoz some times any amount paid by them to us after some time.

chitra

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 July 2008

hi Dinesh,

After completion of llb, better join under any senior as per your subject chosen in final year of llb. Proceed with senior lawyer even without salary in the initial stage. Later you will comes to know in practical.

Guest (n/a)     16 July 2008

hi dinesh

u should better make up your mind before coming into practice whether you want to be a part of independent lawyer or law firm or some company. i have heard about KPO's they also recruit lawyers but i have no idea what job profile they have.

its better first to get yourself planned before coming in the practical field as there is a great difference in joining Senior lawyers and law firms.

Kumar Arvind (The Law Consulting)     17 July 2008

First try to balance your earnings with your requirements. After that u will consult with an senior practicing lawyer and tell him about your necessities, then you can be able to make-up your mind for your future in law. As you better understand, it may not be possible for you for leave the sector in which you are working. It may require some time for coming to this law profession. I hope my suggestions will help to do better.

Regards

Kumar Arvind

LLB IInd Yr Student

Kumar Arvind (The Law Consulting)     17 July 2008

You can also go for LPO sector which can be able to match your desire and earnings also.

Kumar Arvind

LLB IInd Yr Student

Guest (n/a)     17 July 2008

hi, my name govind balhara and at time pursuing B.A.LL.B .  I suggest u to apply in Navy as a lawyer decreeholder (employment news)

Santosh Kumar Dhondekar (LEGAL OFFICER )     18 July 2008

Hi Dinesh

First let us know you belong to which place/state. I think that at present you are making good money in a call centre. In legal profession, generally senior lawyers would be paying freshers some meagre amount towards stipend which may not coup up your financial needs and if you are married then it would be a big problem. So, if you don't have any sort of financial problem then its a very great profession to practice.

Secondly, its better to join LPO or KPO which would suit you very much as you already experienced in a call center.

Regards

Advocate chitra (working)     20 July 2008

Hello,

I want to know about KPO & LPO. What is it? Is it any  Law job related place? kindly give me details.

Also want to know about date of employment news about navy advetisement.

thanks

chitra

(Guest)

KPO and LPO are just like BPO.  One deals with knowledge and another legal.  The market is yet to open up, though a few ones are doign very well in In karnataka.

amitkaur (n.a)     07 February 2009

HI , MYSELF AMRITA

I  HAVE COMLPETED MY LAW  FROM MEERUT UNIVERSITY .. NOW I WT TO BE REGISTERED UNDER BAR COUNCIL ... WT TO DO .. TO WHOM I SHD APPROCH.. WTS THE PROCEDURE ...

amitkaur (n.a)     07 February 2009

HI , MYSELF AMRITA

I  HAVE COMLPETED MY LAW  FROM MEERUT UNIVERSITY .. NOW I WT TO BE REGISTERED UNDER BAR COUNCIL ... WT TO DO .. TO WHOM I SHD APPROCH.. WTS THE PROCEDURE ...

ritu bhadana (advocate)     10 March 2009

hey you can try a job in an LPO

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register