Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

after filing 498A, if Wife files DV, can it be maintainable?

Page no : 2

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     27 April 2011

After filing 498A, if Wife files DV, can it be maintainable?

---   YES MAINTENABLE. CHECK WHETHER ISUES ARE SAME OR NOT. IF SAME ATTRACT THE KIND NOTICE OF THE JUDGE.

PARTIES SHOULD BE SAME, EITHER STATE OR WIFE.

GET IT CHECKED.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     27 April 2011

@Roshni,

This was a legal query, so lets talk about law here.

Hello,Ms/Mr. Avani/live & let live

It's my right to decide what i want to discuss.u have no right to poke your dirty nose in every dialogue i have with others.

@Tajobsindia

sir , no-one but roshni b sure gonna file 498a against you.

@ roshnib or one who favor her opinion.

First of all read carefully, very first post of tajobsindia. He means to say that above judgement is based on following 3 criteria. It's not his opinion or judgement. But the judgement is based on that 3 criteria.

No use of arguing with him. 'Simple'

wot stupid logic u r talking by saying i can file 498A against tajobs???

what a nonsense!!!

as already said to the above person,it's my right to choose what i want to discuss...who the hell r u to tell me wot i will or will not discuss?mind your own business!

or is it,you have no business/job left,after your wife filed cases against u?

@ arup

rightly said.....

this bhateejee  will not rush to a PS at the drop of a hat,only because she has few arguments with her funny chacha :P

@ taj ji

once u said u  r a lawyer

now wen i said u seem to be from medical background,u immediately talked abt some medical matters in ur above posts..

r u in medical line,or into legal?

ya fir aapke paas do do degrees hai?

1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     27 April 2011

@ Roshni B (last mail)

How old are you?

Ever heard Lawyers also have done MBA with part time faculty position and some have even done BEd / Phd with part time teaching for that internal satisfaction and some have NGO’s running also !!!!!!!!!!!

You have a very innocent keeda and it is called un-satiable desire to know all personal details of a person with whom you interact till that time your quench does not stop
# and as per Hon’ble Soli Sorabji it is called inflecting (perprating) Dream Violence thus Bharat Ratna DV Act is a possibility to any person personal to you take this innocent forecasting from me now….. J J J   

Ever noticed I talk here on so many varieties of non legal topics too so what does it make me according to you tell that via PM?.

BTW what is your profession?  I will talk to you about your own profession in depth via PM let me see what (personal) dream you make out of me now what the heck I am actually!

However, @ Lady,
LCI is not a social networking forum remember this…………………….

# …….
You want to understand Law I can help you only if Personal stuffs are removed from your forthcoming messages to any writers here as knowledge is for sharing which I strongly belive................................

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     27 April 2011

@ taj

did i commit a sin by asking u,if u r into medical line or into legal?

tell me,what has offended u so much?????

R u a VIP,whose ego got hurt when a member asked him wot field he is into?The way u talk,u show that u r some VIP who dare not be "questioned"(so called "questioning"..)

therefore, i wont do so again henceforth....that's a promise..

after all,It's better to interact with sum1 who's pleasant to talk to...

Goodbye!

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Roshni B..
"
@Roshni,

This was a legal query, so lets talk about law here.

Hello,Ms/Mr. Avani/live & let live

It's my right to decide what i want to discuss.u have no right to poke your dirty nose in every dialogue i have with others.

@Tajobsindia

sir , no-one but roshni b sure gonna file 498a against you.

@ roshnib or one who favor her opinion.

First of all read carefully, very first post of tajobsindia. He means to say that above judgement is based on following 3 criteria. It's not his opinion or judgement. But the judgement is based on that 3 criteria.

No use of arguing with him. 'Simple'

wot stupid logic u r talking by saying i can file 498A against tajobs???

what a nonsense!!!

as already said to the above person,it's my right to choose what i want to discuss...who the hell r u to tell me wot i will or will not discuss?mind your own business!

or is it,you have no business/job left,after your wife filed cases against u?

@ arup

rightly said.....

this bhateejee  will not rush to a PS at the drop of a hat,only because she has few arguments with her funny chacha

@ taj ji

once u said u  r a lawyer

now wen i said u seem to be from medical background,u immediately talked abt some medical matters in ur above posts..

r u in medical line,or into legal?

ya fir aapke paas do do degrees hai?

"

STrange, you again unneccessarily pulled me into the matter Roshni  :D

Stop getting obsessed with people, btw aapne bhi in laws ka UPYOG kiya hai kya ? ya IN-LAWS ka door-upyog kiya hai?

(Guest)

STrange, you again unneccessarily pulled me into the matter Roshni  :D

Stop getting obsessed with people, btw aapne bhi in laws ka UPYOG kiya hai kya ? ya IN-LAWS ka door-upyog kiya hai?

Roshni b.plz don't ask personal quetions.

(Guest)

Got the answer, Thanks for highlighting my question!

sibasish pattanayak (lawyer)     09 May 2011

hi knk,

of course she can file DV case against u as well as against other relations after a long gap , ther is no bar.,

perjury is not maintenable at this stage as the case is still running,pl dont disclose ur defence at this stage.let the dv b decided.

thanks

sibasish pattanayak,Advocate, 09874854594.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register