Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mani   18 January 2015

After divorce can i file for joining with my wife

Respected sir, i had applied divorce some misunderstanding with my wife before 1 year of marrige by the ground cruelty 13. 1 .1a,.

After applied , case done 1.10 years finally she put counter pettion as not accepted the cruelty but  accepted for divorce    finally the judgement is dissolved marriage by cruelty......


but now , my age is 35  ,  so here after i cant like marry other girls. 


so  i like to live with my wife.....      so can i file the pettion for join with my wife......?  what ground can i file the pettion....?   


plz help me sir/madam......?


 8 Replies

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     18 January 2015

If both agree, solemnise marriage.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     18 January 2015

Your marriage is dissolved by decree of divorce if you want to live with her again then talk to her if she is ready to be with you then solemnised your marriage with her .


For people like you there is no value for marriage.

You think all this is easy?

No wonder, there are bollywood movies.

Dont marry again as some of the above have suggested.  

Go for live-in.

That work out best for all.  

fighting back (exec)     19 January 2015

it is because of meek people like you who go out like beggars before the same woman who harrassed you and compelled you to file for divorce. and you are again approaching the same woman with a begging bowl and behaving like a puppy. 

Arpan Vasudev (specialist)     21 January 2015

Very well said above....understand Mani she will take u for granted....if she is showing interest then with a lot of conditions accept her....I don't go for it

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     21 July 2015

what happened in this 6 months the qureist has to answer

but once the marriage is dissolved thorugh the court by way of divorce then if you both want to stay then again a legal process has to be started means you have to remarry legally or as of now live in relationship is also legalised


Is her vag ina of piss-ta flavor? Find some one else than falling back into same d(b)itch.

I walk alone (Asst Manager)     21 July 2015

Mani, are you gone nuts? initially you have applied divorce for Mental Cruelty due to some x,y,z factor and now when things got over, you want to re-unite and call the problem up yourself. she has done a mental cruelty to you dude (even if its not proved in court, but there are many things which goes in wife's way) and again you're inviting the opportunity to do another cruelty to you & youre family?

better, try & search for a good lady who would understand you better than your ex & move on in life. To answer your question, YOU SHOULD NOT DO THAT....else be a slave and sign the marriage certificate (again) with your ex

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register