LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gdk (student)     11 May 2015

After compromise

Dear Friends,

I have taken mutual consent divorce in High Court. As per Compromise Agreement, now I have to withdraw DVC and 498A cases. Please let me know the procedure to withdraw the said cases.



 2 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     11 May 2015

you should have taken your lawyer assistance to withdraw the cases for both as in dv only a peittion for withdrawal is required and for 498a both has to file for waithdrawal

rajuchowdappa   11 May 2015

Mrs.Gowri If you need assistance you can contact me 9738465552.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query