LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarmmarmbb (goi)     20 August 2015

After charge framed - any hope for quashing false fir

Respected experts,

Attached file is a document which was produced by father-in-law at CAW Cell proceedings in support of huge expenditure of 9 lakhs on marriage of her daughter.  The entry of 6,50,000/- is an amount withdrawn from his General Provident Fund for the purpose of marriage of her daughter as also alleged in FIR.  But, the IO concerned helped my FIL and instead of asking for any strict proof of huge expenditure towards 9 lakhs as I was repeatedly writing/approaching the concerned DCP for instructing the IO to seek valid proofs for false and fabricated huge expenditure to avoid FIR, which was well within the powers of DCP as per Hon’ble High Court, Delhi direction vide Crl. M.C.7262/2006 in case of Neera Singh vs. State of Delhi, CORAM: Justice Shiv Narayan Dhingra.  But, unfortunately, the concerned IO attached the enclosed PDF document (which is FIL's bank passbook page + cheque of his govt. office (SBI, IP Estate, N.Delhi) (date not disclosed by him) also the his bank name not disclosed by him.  But I was jailed and facing trial since 2008.  

I know had this document been investigated honestly by the police, IO, my FIL would have been behind the bars.  I have been refused about this circled 3 lakh che. clearance where it was actually cleared.  Actually, i feel my FIL has fabricated this document only to lodge the FIR in 2008, it was not in his imagination that I could fight so long...and give him tough fight. Now, i feel if this document is investigated, which police is not doing, my wife and FIL would be jailed and I could be aquited. I am rearing very well on my own my daughters which had been deserted by wife in 2008, their custody are with me, she has been denied their custody in view of her desertion at the very tender age of children (1 1/2 , 2 1/2).


Now, after charge framing, Please advise me the way out, in what way can i ask the court now to get this 6.5 lakh amount investigated which was made sole ground for lodging of my FIR u/s 498A.  Because both IO police, her counsel, judiciary too, seems hand in glove to endlessly protract the trial


Can i file any seperate case against my FIL (who is now retired govt. servant) for using such fabricated document only to get the 498A case registerd against me my family??

Pls advise urgently.

Deep regards


 1 Replies


First try to come out of this case without further legal hurdles.What is UR lawyer doing all these days?Why didn't he file a petition for investigating the document. in the initial stage itself?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query