after aquital from 498a again opp file 498a


My friend has acquital from the charged of 498a,406,323,34& 307. But with in 30 days of acquital opposite party again do the FIR with 498a,406,34 & 323 against my friend & his parents.

In that situation what he will do?


Dear, Please share of the contents of the new FIR ... If they are same then your friend and his family members are liable for discharge ..... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Kapil Chandna ji

The content of the complain is, She told that after marriage her father give furniture & gold as per demand, in 2011 after torture she admitted in hospital through passer by & then file a 498a case. after that in mutual concern we both r living together as per her version in present complain that is file in feb'15. She also told that as per her mother in law & father in law decision her husband take a rented house & stay with her. But her mother in law keep all the gold. When she ask the about gold her husband will not support herself, as per her version in the present complain for 498a. But my friend is acquital from all charges including 406 also in nov'2014.


Go for quash in High Court. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x