LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan Singh (SE)     08 January 2012

After annuled marriage relation

Dear Lawyers and experts,


Please clarify my doubts may be I am asking this question again.

We did marriage in 2010 in aray samaj, My Ex-wife filed FIR 498a,dv,125, etc. I went jail for 20 days.
When I got bailed then i filed case of null and void mariage since she was already married with someone and have a son of her first marriage,That person left away since 10 years back ,so as a exparty and got judgement in my favor after 1.5 years.
Now after 2 years passed, Every case is going on and I am getting dates only from court. since my annuled marriage is exparty so she is saying in court that she was unaware of that.
Now we went for mediation in court.

Option from my side to her is:
1. She will wiithdraw all cases from me, she will sign in agreement that she will never file any cases on me in future.
2. She will never oppose my next marriage, she will never black mail me.
3.I am ready to provide her food and shelter seperately until she get job and married.

Option from her side to me is:
1. She will leave with me in same home may be in other room as a ex-wife.
2. What ever I will eat,she will eat etc.
3. If I will let her leave with me then she will be agree my above condition.

Now please suggest me the best way. I want to remarry again with a needy and good girl.
I dont want money from my next girl , i want true love.



 3 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     08 January 2012

do not trust the woman who cheated u by hiding her first marriage.

no agreement / consent can shield you against her future allegations, if any.

if annulment declaration was done ex parate, let her challenge the decision of court.

all the cases against you should be automatically quashed after u get marriage declared as void by court.

1 Like

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     09 January 2012

Dear Chetan

mr. Amit is righly explained

1 Like

Chetan Singh (SE)     10 January 2012

Thanks Amit ji and Nadeem ji.

But in case she challenge the judgement from High court, is there any possiblity to re-open the case since as I know 90 days already passed from the date of judgement.

If yes then how much time will again take to finish the case. I am worried If she can stay it from high court for 10 years.

Please advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register