LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aadil (Sales Manager)     08 May 2012

After 498a we vacated our house residing in different area..


 I only the earning person in my family and I lost my confidence. Sometimes we will also go into depression. It is not a 498a, it is completely killing the family, and we will lose our respect in the society so we changed our residence to different locality to face further...Jan -11 Married, and in May-2011  498a booked and still chargesheet is not yet processed and my belongings and her belongings are locked in my old rented house..and they even COUNTER LOCKED my house till date..and still I'm paying rent and I came to know that they are going get a petition for breaking locks in presence of police and owner and take out there belongings?? is it possible to break and take out without any intimation or presence of me..??


 As i said let both face the cases or withdraw to take there belongings as they filed 498a 4&6 D.P Act. in may -11 and 406 and 506 in June-11 sections and I was remanded two times and got regular bail and till now chargesheet not filed...and when I ask IO when u r going to file she says in our own time...and they are saying return her belongings..and I was helpless and changed my mobile and residence..to safeside my mom and younger sis and bro


 If they want they can file divorce, or maintenance.. What is this blackmailing activity. as they  taken Gold and Valueable articles before filling cases..and when I went to P.S for Counselling  even they siezed my CBZ bike...and I 'm the elder one to take care of my family and I changed 3 Advocates as they bribed by inlaws to quit from me and relive there belongings..and i object they keep quiet..waiting for Justice and I don't know what to do at this stage and I have a doubt I will handover there belongings only in the court or in ample settlement..I don't believe anyone and I want to know is court or police can break locks and take out there belonging from my premesis..as I 'm paying regularly rent for the said premises and owner getting calls to stand in front to take out belongings..pls. advise .??????


 2 Replies

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     08 May 2012

sorry to hear your plight - This is 498a - legal terrorism.. You are being pu nished bcoz ypu are a man.. :)

you need sincere advice from people who are already stuck in such cases and also you need to take a lead in your case.. Start reading about laws and try to search for the following website


you will get helpline numbers of many people who will advice you and support you for free. which state are you in?


hope u have provided your new residential address and contact no to the  police. take a photograph of the locked house and inform the police thru an applicaiton that the articles should not be moved from their without your intimation . also enclose the photo of the locked house to them as proof should the OP does some mischief.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register