LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harsha Vardhana R (Project Manager)     19 June 2020

Affidavit on property management by legal guardian

Dear Sir/Madam, , have been awarded the guardian status of my schizophrenic elder brother under Mental Health Act by the district court. As a requirement, I need to file half yearly affidavit about how I am handling the assets of my brother. Since this is the first time, I am in need of an example format. Please help me with this. Thanking you Regards Harsha

Learning

3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 June 2020

Your advocate can provide the best assistance.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 June 2020

You are required to maintain records of all the expenses incurred for and on behalf of the person (body) and property of your brother and submit the same. 

There is no specific form, format or formula, but it shall be in the format of an affidavit. 

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     20 June 2020

Originally posted by : Harsha Vardhana R
have been awarded the guardian status of my schizophrenic elder brother under Mental Health Act by the district court.
As a requirement, I need to file half yearly affidavit about how I am handling the assets of my brother.
Since this is the first time, I am in need of an example format. Please help me with this.

1. You can engage a local Lawyer & pay him from Brother's assets for your requirements.

2.  IF professionals /lawyers indulge in "FREE" services, like giving out Judgements, Advises, detailed Answers, Opinions, DRAFT of Deeds, MOU, Agreements, Petitions,  THEN they will have to sit outside a Temple /Masjid /Church /Railway station, for their own livelihood.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register