Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajiv Mani (Manager)     15 March 2015

Affidavit for address proof

Respected Sir,

I am resident of Hooghly with all statutory documents. For last 3 yrs I am residing in Mumbai due to my present job. I want to obtain Driving License and hence want have a proforma for affidavit for address proof.

As I am unable to stay in Hooghly for longer period of time I am unable to get the license, as they take Learner license application on wednesday only and provide the copy a week later. Then again you have to attend for test which 10 KM away from the RTO office.

I do not get the liberty of having more than 7 days of leave, and hence if there is any govt holidays I cannot even think of going there.

Also would request you to kindly let me know the step of obtaining the Affidavit, any Mumbai central suburb lawyer help would be highly appreciated.

looking forward for your kind help.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajiv Mani

Learning

2 Replies

Jatin Mittal (Corporate Lawyer)     17 March 2015

Hii Rajiv. If you residing in Mumbai, you must have house on lease or your owned. If you are on lease, you can use your rent agreement as your address proof along with the landlord's id proof. You can also attach any of your bank statement (containing Mumbai address), credit card statement, etc. If you have owned house, then it is no problem at all. You have a permanent address. For further doubts write to me on mittaljets@gmail.com. No charges for clarifications. Thanks!

vetrivelan.s (Consultancy )     20 July 2015

YOU CAN GO TO YOUR POST OFFICE WHERE ON A PEYMENT YOU WILL BE GIVEN ADDRESS PROOF. IN  YOUR REQUEST YOU MAY MENTIONED THE PURPOSE OF THE SAME.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register