LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kavita (.)     16 September 2013


My father expired on april 2013 abd my mother and we are now nominee of ancestral property. At our native place the Talathi want affidavit about the nominee appointment . can anybody give me format about the said affidavit....


 5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     16 September 2013

It is simple affidavi, take the help of the local advocate.

Virender Kaulsee (Law-Officer)     17 September 2013


its very simple, just go to Local Distt Courts, where Document Writers can easily draft the same for you, on charge of nominal fees.

shanmugam lakshmanan (senior)     18 September 2013

Madem, you cannot succeed on mere nomination in respect of immovable properties. You have to get  Death Certificate of your father and legal heirship certificate to effect transfer of your ancestral property in the name of legal heirs in accordance with succession Act.  Pl. get guidance from advocate near to you. good wishes.

Priya Sukumaran (Consultant)     18 September 2013

madam u must get a legal heir certificate from thasildhar office..pls consult an advocate near your place..

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 October 2013

agreed with Mr Kaulsee and Mr Rajoo.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register