Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarun Dhingra (Advocate)     12 March 2011

Advocates Sticker

HI EVERYBODY I HAVE ONE QUARY REGARDING ADVOCATE STICKER 

WHY DO  ALL  ADVOCATES USE IT ???. I MEAN WHAT  ARE THE BENEFIT OF PUTTING STICKER ON BIKE OR CAR WHATEVER ???

WHETHER LAW ALLOWS  US FOR THAT . ???

Learning

6 Replies

R.S.Agrawal (Advocate)     13 March 2011

Hello , Yes law permits us to display sticker,if we are a lawyer. It discloses our identity to the public at large and it also gets us recognition and certain status in its eyes.Everything is positive about it With best wishes.-R.S.Agrawal Advocate Nagpur 13/3/2011

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     13 March 2011

Advocates are court officers can have their Identity displayed in decent way, it is permitted. The advocates on road and traffic can have a quik pass to attend his regular court duty.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     13 March 2011

fully agree with above views!

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     13 March 2011

I want to know whcih provision in law allows an advocate to pass through the traffic without minding the traffic signal as a privilage ? I infact think it is a misuse of advocate's sticker.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     13 March 2011

HELLO TINGRA, DO NOT MIS INTERPRIT THE THINGS LIKE without minding the traffic signal as a privilage. 

IN A.P HIGH COURT THERE WAS A FULL BENCH JUDGMENT  - GUIDE LINES DCP REGARDING POLICE STOPPING  FOR HOURS CHEKINGS AND ONLINE CHALLANS EVEN TO JUDGES VEHICLE/SENIOR ADVTS.

Arun Bansal (Soliciter)     13 March 2011

we are laywer's for interpret the law in better way not mold them to break the law

Thanks & Regards

Adv. Arun Bansal

Patiala

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register