Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sudalaimuthu, (Advocate and Tax Consultant sudalaipearls@rediffmail.com)     28 December 2008

advocate office management software

hi friends,

wish u a happy new year. i want to know that downloadable(free/paid) indian made software for ADVOCATE OFFICE MANAGEMENT. plz reply with site name and software.

Learning

13 Replies

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     28 December 2008

HI MR. SUDALAIMUTHU,

There is no such SITES with Free downloadable Version.  But, there are number of Sites that either you can use as Trial Version OR with very Less Payment Options.  One of such is following:

Sample Legal Deeds | Legal Terms & Meaning | Legal OutSourcing Articles NEW| Free Bare Acts | Legal Links | International Law Degree |

supreme court cases,supreme court cases online in india,supreme court decisions,supremecourtonline,high court cases,high court chandigarh, high court goa,high court in india,high court madhya pradesh,, high court nic in,high court of andhra pradesh,high court of india, high court of karnataka,high court of kerala,high court rajasthan, himachal pradesh high court,indian high court,indian law cases,"Criminal judgements","Criminal judgments","Indian Penal Code", "Indian court verdicts","Indian judgements","Indian judgments", "Indian law","Supreme Court of india","Supreme court of india judgements","Supreme court of india judgments","Supreme court online", "civil judgment","court judgements","court judgments","india supreme court judgements","indian supreme court","law india","supreme court cases","supreme court judgements","supreme court judgments","supreme court of india cases","supreme court of india judgements","supreme court of india online",allahabad high court,andhrapradesh high court, ap high court,bombay high court,calcutta high court,cases of supreme court of india,chennai high court,court cases,court court court high judgment other supreme,1court delhi high in nic,court gujarat high, court high kerala,1delhi high court,delhi high court judgements, gujarat high court,jabalpur high court,jharkhand high court,judgement collection,judgment collections,madras high court,mumbai high court, orissa high court,patna high court,punjab and haryana high court, rajasthan high court,service cases,service judgments,Rent Contral act,Rent Control Reporter

Advocate Office Management, Practice Management Software

Software for Lawyers / Advocates

Advocate's Office Management Software

Advocate

Office

Management,

Practice Management Software for Lawyers and Law Firms

COST : Rs.1200/- Only

Special discounted Price,

If you order today
Rs. 999/-

Order Now

Advocate Office is a software for advocates to maintain their office. This software is very easy to operate and light on system tool to maintain information about Clients, Cases, Hearings, Rulings, Accounts, books, periodicals etc.

Advocate Office Management Software - is Indias leading practice management software for lawyers/law firms.

Manage all of your vital practice information - Calendar, Files, Contacts, Communications, Time, and much more in a single integrated database.

A complete legal case management software solution that is powerful, flexible and scalable for firms of all sizes.

Client Profiles manages day-to-day activity and builds a comprehensive client/case/matter database and history that can help improve every aspect of your practice. You will have immediate access to tools for case status and information, document management and assembly, calendaring and docketing and contact management. The system also comes with a number of standard reports that can be accessed easily by users. Track time, manage receivables, accounting program developed specifically for law firms.

For quick reference provision of many reports is also made. It also provides information about daily schedule tasks. Software is dedicated to advocates/ lawyers to help them in maintaining their offices.

Features:

Information need only be entered once and is available wherever and whenever you need it. More importantly, it all works together in the way you would expect, so there's a natural workflow to everything you do.

# Daily reports, overviews and practice reminders

# Create Seperate files on each client matter

# A Notepad pad for centralized note taking

It also provides information about daily schedule tasks.

The Software includes: Forms - New Client / Cases , Next Hearing , New Appointment , New Citation Reports - Daily Cases , Daily Appointments , Daily Work , Expenses, income etc

The product also includes more than 150 important Acts and Rules.

Law Utilities & Accessories:

Act Information System, Address Book, Law Dictionary, PIN-STD-ISD Directory etc.

PAYMENT OPTIONS

Mode

Delivery

Payment

Order Now

VPP (Postal Charges Rs.80/- Extra)

within 5 to 6 days

Credit Card / Online Bank Transfer

(Rs.60/- Extra Courier Charges)

within 2 to 3 days

Contact Us

IndianLAWCDs.com

C/o DoorSteps

SCO 823, First Floor

NAC, Mani Majra

Chandigarh - 160 101

Email : lawcds@indianlawcds.com

Mobile :
09417703570 ( 9 AM to 7 PM)

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     28 December 2008

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     28 December 2008

thanks. wish you all a very happy and blessed 2009. dr sc pratihar

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     29 December 2008

really its very helpfull for all lawyers.

Shihab,Corporate Lawyer (LL.B M.B.A Corporate Lawyer and Management Consultant)     31 October 2009

Thank you sir

Paul Smith (Partner)     24 December 2010

Hi Friends,

If you are looking for a comprehensive case management software for your law firm then try LEGALKING. It is a scientific software designed for advocates. The following are some of its cool features:

Features:

1. Day at a Glance
  2. Alerts & Notification of hearing date, tasks, and appointments
  3. SMS Alerts to Clients about the next hearing date
  4. SMS
  5. Email
  6. Internal Messaging
  7. Expert Review
  8. Optical character recognition (OCR) technology
  9. Document Management
  10. Notes Management
  11. Contact Management
  12. Conflict Checking
  13. Advanced Search
  14. Advanced Reporting
  15. Unicode (Type & save data in your own regional language)
  16. Financial Management
  17. Calendar
  18. Bullet Proof Data Security
  19. To-Do List
  20. Document Generation (Mail Merge)
  21. Bookmarks
  22. Customization
  23. Centralized Database
  24. Remote Connectivity
  25. Backup
  26. Export   

Visit there website www.legalkingsoftware.com to know more about the software.

Prabhu J (Advocate)     10 January 2011

Hi Paul,

I did plenty of research for an Legal Case Management Software on Internet and also explored various possible options. Finally I understood about LegalKing and its abilities. Wow! LegalKing is literally a bundled package for my whole legal office administration and case management. 

The ease with which I can now arrange my case facts in chronological order for analysing my legal case is just remarkable. The inbuild SMS sending feature, never lets me forget my case hearings and appointments. Also I am able to send & receive Emails and SMS to my clients reminding them about the case updates and hearings. This is really saving me a lot of my time and money on telephone bills interacting with my clients.

Though my computer is shared by my juniors, the security feature never lets them to have an access to my confidential files and cases. 

The reporting feature is another mind blowing concept introduced by you folks. Now I am able to scale my profits earned, review the number of cases won by me, and even take a report of all my hearings till date. 

Now with LegalKing, am able to update my regional case contents within the application. 

Without the availability of a like tool I was certainly handicapped and got used to the primitive old fashioned way of managing the cases with the case bundles. But henceforth, if we dont bring in these technological enhancements to our way of practice, we may lag behind in the competition with western countries judicial system and its practice. 

Fortunately we have LegalKing for our rescue. Just the way how I am benefited, i assure you that too you would find your going easy with LegalKing. Try it to manage you cases and time effectively. Overall, its an application that every Indian advocate should use it mandatorily to go to the next level.

pankaj (na)     02 May 2014

now with advancement in technology you can have the latest software for managing your case Diary, managing client communication, sending free SMS for just Rs 100/-

You can also have a free trial for 15 days.

you can visit:

www.Advocate-Diary.com/advocate_diary.html

Attached File : 274784716 advocate-diary fact sheet.pdf downloaded: 356 times

Joy Banerjee (Editor)     26 July 2014

There are lots of Advocate case management software but i will suggest you a software which you can get paid app for free - which can be manage from your smartphone as well 

https://techyworld.in/advocate-diary-review-giveaway-lawyers-free/

avalokana   21 January 2015

Hi,

If you are willing to get free tips and tricks on technology and softwares that can help advocates visit

https://advocatestech.blogspot.in/

Thanks,

Avalokana

thelawassist   22 March 2016

Hi, 

If you are looking for Lawyer's case management software, here we have solution https://thelawassist.com

TheLawAssist is an online digital diary for lawyers to manage their daily work, manage cases & case history, file attachments, case update notifications to lawyers & their clients, proactive SMS/email reminders on next date of hearing, advanced search and much more.

The Lawyer's Assistant is an online digital diary to help lawyers to:

·         Manages court cases and their history

·         Update notifications to clients on case progress when they are physically not present in the court on the date of      hearing

·         Advance reminders to lawyers and their clients on upcoming court hearing

·         Helps managing schedule for today, tomorrow, current week or for a month

·         Set SMS/email reminders for case hearings

·         Attach relevant documents to your case

·         Add citation data to case

·        Advanced search

·        Complete solution for Solution for solo lawyers, law firms, corporate legal departments

·         Try it for free

Visit : https://thelawassist.com  for more details

Our Android app is now in Google play store. You can download it from  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rimus.lawa.

TheLawAssist app is mobile component of TheLawAssist.com solution, to enable lawyers to access their court cases from mobile.

App key features are:

• 1) View case details from anywhere
  • 2) Update cases while on move.
  • 3) Both lawyers and their clients getting SMS/email alerts on case update
  • 4) Advanced search using
  •     i) Free text like client name, judge name, case title etc.
  •     ii) Date-wise search – get a list of cases within specified date range

Hi, 

If you are looking for Lawyer's case management software, here we have solution https://thelawassist.com

TheLawAssist is an online digital diary for lawyers to manage their daily work, manage cases & case history, file attachments, case update notifications to lawyers & their clients, proactive SMS/email reminders on next date of hearing, advanced search and much more.

·         Update notifications to clients on case progress when they are physically not present in            the court on the date of hearing

·         Advance reminders to lawyers and their clients on upcoming court hearing

·         Helps managing schedule for today, tomorrow, current week or for a month

·        Advanced search

·        Complete solution for Solution for solo lawyers, law firms, corporate legal departments

Our Android app is now in Google play store. You can download it from  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rimus.lawa.

TheLawAssist app is mobile component of TheLawAssist.com solution, to enable lawyers to access their court cases from mobile.

App key features are:

Hi, 

If you are looking for Lawyer's case management software, here we have solution https://thelawassist.com

·         Update notifications to clients on case progress when they are physically not present in            the court on the date of hearing

·        Advanced search

App key features are:

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register