LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Sathe   08 December 2022

Advocate managing police station

where I am practicing here's one senior advocate who is managing police station. because of that not a single remand of that police station goes out in the hands of another advocates. It is Grave injustice to other advocates.
What is the remedy to tackle all this?


 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 December 2022

State Bar Councils accept complaints against an advocate in the form of a petition, duly signed and verified. If you want to find the format, you can approach your State Bar Council which will have a prescribed standard format of complaint, along with the fees.

3 Like

Shashi Dhara   08 December 2022

Same problem all over india.

1 Like

Adv Amit Sathe   08 December 2022

Thank you Sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register