LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukesh (Offier)     09 September 2013


Hi All, Please Help Me I am having doubt on my lawyer that he is expending the case and asking me money more then it has to be. Please tell me anyone How can I change my advocate?

and if he is not agree to give me NOC(wakalatname) then what should I do?


 3 Replies

Divya (nil)     09 September 2013

u can always put the application before the court whr ur case is going on that u need to change ur lawyer....even if ur lawyer is refusing to give u NOC, everything happens with the permission of the court....if the court is satisfied with ur basic application & reasons for change of ur lawyer, no court will refuse & ur lawyer will be forced to agree to give NOC on d spot before the court...


u can chnage lawyer very easily.....equally u first find a lawyer and be discrete about it & parallel u can send a notice to ur lawyer asking him politely to remove his name & vakalatnama from ur matter....dnt fight but be diplomatic & polite about the entire process.

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     09 September 2013

Agreed to Divya

Mukesh (Offier)     11 September 2013

Thanks for your valuable reply :) 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query