LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

guy669 (xyx)     18 September 2012

Advocate

I have doubt over my lawyer credibility , whether he is going towards my opponnet, opponnent lawyer take my lawyer number, i dont know whether to trust him or not, how do i verify the facts

Learning

4 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 September 2012

1. Exchanging contact details between Members of the Bar is usual practice nothing wrong could be attributed in such exchange of contact details.
2. To test tell point blank to your current advocate that "you are having affair with another woman and she wants to marry you". Bingo ! Then keep quite and if in due course of next couple of hearings if you ever hear opposite party advocate alleging same then your apprehension proves right otherwise para 1 is generic.

stanley (Freedom)     19 September 2012

Originally posted by : Tajobsindia

1. Exchanging contact details between Members of the Bar is usual practice nothing wrong could be attributed in such exchange of contact details.

I disagree to my Uncle Tajobs as he comes from the same breed of members of the bar and hence would call it usual practise.  As a matter of fact these so called corrupt lawyers drag on your case for years as its their profession to make money ,the longer the case the more the money :) The good lawyers are a breed apart they fight with dignity and truth and my uncle Tajobs is one of them .

2. To test tell point blank to your current advocate that "you are having affair with another woman and she wants to marry you". Bingo ! Then keep quite and if in due course of next couple of hearings if you ever hear opposite party advocate alleging same then your apprehension proves right otherwise para 1 is generic.

Never ever follow my Uncles point blank bulls eye target of mentioning a affair or you plan to get married or you plan to go abroad . 

Reason being your own advocate would request you to pay so and so amount and  come to a settlement.Out of which both the lawyers would have their cuts if they are hand in glove . My Advise is spend a lot of time on Uncle Tajobs posts old posts  gain knowledge .you dont need to be a lawyer he explains each and every point in detail read Indian penal code , CRPC evidence act or which ever case you are into like DV act etc .Involve yourself into it argue with your current lawyer on the points you are uncomfortable with ,make your applications , written arguments  if you own lawyer is opposing you approach another 2 lawyers also heed their advise and than decide wether to trust your lawyer or not .

If my uncle feels hurt with the above post i apoligise for the same and once again conclude that he is a breed apart and give's  the best of advise .:) 

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 September 2012

Wow ...........simply the best dig till date on me.

ROTFL

Well your lovely dig on me reminds me of a riddle; "what did a cat didnot teach a lion?"

I can imagine how pissed off you are by my last PM reply to your PM. Well that was professional I have a large family and myself to feed he he heeeeeeeee

But never the less that is what I appreciate in 'fighter victims'

Keep the spirit UP you are doing good for the community.

stanley (Freedom)     19 September 2012

Uncle Tajobs , 

I am not at all pissed off with your P.M. I already explained it to you seperately the distance etc .As a matter of fact You are  an inspiration to the whole community and i have been inspired by your posts.

1. What i mentioned above is a situtation i have faced hence the reply:).

2. As regards to your riddle " Why did a cat not teach a lion  " . Once i get the order passed in which ever form i will come back to you i  dont want to brag about it so early and make a fool of myself .  Rest assured not what you have proposed but what i have proposed would be sent to you after the order  irrespective of your consultation .:)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register