Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naveen (software engineer)     10 February 2015

Advise on selling of property

I am 72 year old widower .I have fours sons ;first two elder sons filed a suit against me for property in 1996 and case was settled after mutual consent from two elder sons ;the other two were minor then.I divided property among two elder sons which were all my hard owned property.

Myself and wife kept small part of property which was from ancestral,citing for our life.My wife passed away 4 years back and now i want to give the property to two younger sons.

My two elder sons are now contesting for this small piece of land also .Please suggest how to get this property transferred to younger sons and also whether my elder sons will have any rights on this property? Help greatly appreciated.


S B Muniyappa

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query